[h-e-w] problem with Customize EmacsW32

From: e . c . morse
Subject: [h-e-w] problem with Customize EmacsW32
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 20:02:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I just downloaded and installed the latest version of EmacsW32 (1.58 2009-04-11) and experienced an error when starting Customize EmacsW32.  There is a message stating that the variable ourcomments-ido-ctrl-tab is void.  I did a Google search and found that this was an issue in June of last year.  Version 1.58 was supposed to have fixed this, but it appears to be back (at least for me).  Is there anything I can do to correct this?

Thanks,

Ernie