[h-e-w] Re: have problem using emacs

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: have problem using emacs
Date: 09 Mar 2009 00:34:33 +0000

Hi Rao,

Your message is moderated because you are not
subscribed to the help-emacs-windows list.

I don't think you can get much effective help here
with a Cygwin installation.  You would probably do
better to inquire with the Cygwin folks.

If you do want help from help-emacs-windows, then I
suggest that you first install what might be called
the stand-alone version of emacs for Windows:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs-en/EmacsW32

If that does not work for you, then describe your
symptoms, and the folks here can help you.  You can
also make the EmacsW32 version work with Cygwin.

Meanwhile, I am going to delete your message from the
server.

Regards,
  David V.