Re: [h-e-w] gnuclient vs. emacsclient

From: Stewart Bryson
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] gnuclient vs. emacsclient
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:57:14 -0500

I use the Emacs distribution available from EmacsW32. I switched from gnuclient to emacsclient whenever this distribution did. From a functionality perspective they are very similar, but since I also use Carbon-emacs on my Mac, and Gnu Emacs on my Linux machines, I prefer it because it is standard across the board. Plus, emacsclient development is still active because it is a part of Emacs. To my knowledge, Gnuclient development is dead, but I could be wrong about that.

Regards,

Stewart

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Francis Wright <address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]

That was it that you could not get to work with emacsclient?