Re: [h-e-w] 23.0.60; Emacs hangs randomly

From: Tim Schumacher
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] 23.0.60; Emacs hangs randomly
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 11:05:42 +0000

Hi Lennart,

At Wed, 03 Sep 2008 12:19:21 +0200,
"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Tim
>
> Thanks for the report. Can you reproduce the problem starting from
>
>   emacs -Q
>
> Please try to give some reciepe for reproducing it. (I am using the same
> version and I do not see the problems you see now.)

I have been testing this so far this morning and it works so far
without a lock.

For reproduction, I'm sorry I cant, to me it seems very random, as I
originaly stated, I suspected autosave, but that isnt the case, since
no message appeared in *Message*. Are there any other tasks that are
run regular? I moved my .emacs to dot.emacs, so there would not be any
config issues on my side, right?

Greetings and thanks

Tim

--
Times have not become more violent. They have just become more televised.
             -- Marilyn Manson