[h-e-w] Display the cjk ext b characters using precompiled ntemacs23-bin

From: hongyi.zhao
Subject: [h-e-w] Display the cjk ext b characters using precompiled ntemacs23-bin-20070819.
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:29:29 +0800

Dear Kenichi,

I'v downloaded the precompiled ntemacs23-bin-20070819 from the following url:
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/n/nt/ntemacs/ntemacs23-bin-20070819.exe

Now, I want to use this version to display the cjk ext b characters under
microsoft windows xp.  I remembered that you've given me the following
directions for that thing under debian gun/linux:

--------------
;; Display the Unicode-SIP:
(if (display-graphic-p)
(set-fontset-font
 (frame-parameter nil 'font)
 '(#x20000 . #x2fa1d)
 '("*-Sun-ExtB" . "unicode-sip")))

;; Display the Unicode-BMP:
(if (display-graphic-p)
(set-fontset-font
(frame-parameter nil 'font)
   '(#x0000 . #xffff)
   '("*-Sun-ExtA" . "unicode-bmp")))

But, how can I use the above settings to display the cjk ext characters using
precompiled ntemacs23-bin-20070819 under windows?   I've tried to use the above
setting to do that thing, but failed.

Sincerely yours,
Hongyi Zhao <address@hidden>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry
Chinese Academy of Science
2008-07-25