[h-e-w] Python mode and graphics

From: David Einstein
Subject: [h-e-w] Python mode and graphics
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:17:39 -0400

When running either wxPython or tkInter programs from the emacs inferior python mode, either the programs do not show up on the screen (wxPython), or the inferior Python mode becomes unresponsive (tkInter).  This happens only on MsWindows, It works on OSX and Linux, but fails on two different XP machines.  I suspect that there is some extra flag that needs to be passed to the inferior python process, but I have no clue what it should be.
Thanks,
  Deinst