Re: [h-e-w] Adjusting Emacs, please help

From: TriKri
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Adjusting Emacs, please help
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:31:53 -0700 (PDT)

I got it to work. The funny thing is that I have no idea what I did to make
it work, I just did some random changes in Programming->Languages->C, and I
thought I changed them all back to default, but apparently not! Now Bassic
Offset does what it should do (as it didn't before), and my comments of this
type

/* comment
 * more comment
 */

doesn't become

/* comment
* more comment
*/

when I indent the rows. So that work out well now to. :P