[h-e-w] EmacsW32's configuration menu horribly broken.

From: Kyevan
Subject: [h-e-w] EmacsW32's configuration menu horribly broken.
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 18:43:54 -0500

There are several broken portions of the emacsw32's customization menu. The parts mentioning ourcomments-ido-ctrl-tab, appmenu-mode, and tabkey2-mode, (lines 407, 415, and 416, respectively) need to be commented out for the script to run to completion. Ideally, these should be properly fixed, but I have no idea how to do that. How do I properly fix these options (or is someone else who actually knows how to use emacs well enough to not fix it in vim going to try?)

-- Kyevan