[h-e-w] EmacsW32 error while loading diary

From: Jorge Pena
Subject: [h-e-w] EmacsW32 error while loading diary
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:52:16 +0100

Hello,

I've been using EmacsW32 for a short time, for learning emacs and I've been using also org-mode.

In the latest version of EmacsW32 (2008-05-12) the agenda view in org mode does not work and even the plain diary also fails to show.

The message is the following:

eval-buffer: Required feature `diary-loaddefs' was not provided

I've searched the mailing list and on the web and nothing comes up so I'm reporting this here.

Thanks,
--
Jorge Pena