AW: AW: [h-e-w] problems with emacsW32

From: Christian.Strobl
Subject: AW: AW: [h-e-w] problems with emacsW32
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 12:28:11 +0200

hi lennart,
i have only one .emacs-file

it looks like

(custom-set-variables
  ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 '(show-paren-mode t)
 '(transient-mark-mode (quote identity)))
(custom-set-faces
  ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
 )

and is located in C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\stro_ch\Anwendungsdaten

indeed i had a previous emacsw32-installation. the install-file was called
Emacs-22-CvsP060625-EmacsW32-1.06.exe and it worked without any problems.

christian