Re: [h-e-w] Want a hybrid of traditional Emacs and EmacsW32

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Want a hybrid of traditional Emacs and EmacsW32
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:38:56 -0400

I'm still using gnuserv/gnuclientw with emacs22.1 just fine!

As for Gnuclient/server, the ALTERNATE_EDITOR can be set in the
Control panel, systems, advance tab under environment variables. It
points to the file to run if emacs is not already running. In the case
of Windows, point it to the file runemacs.exe in your emacs bin
directory.

- Chris

--
Chris McMahan | address@hidden