Re: [h-e-w] Is it possible to hide frame border?

From: Yu-ning Feng
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Is it possible to hide frame border?
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 22:35:11 +0800

On Feb 17, 2008 9:34 AM, Jason Rumney <address@hidden> wrote:
Yu-ning Feng wrote:
> Please tell me how to do it if changing border width is possible.
> Thank you.

On Windows, the frame's border is controlled by the OS, not by Emacs.
You can adjust it (for all applications) through the display control panel.

Thank you.
However, I would not like windows of other programs be affected. Someone told me to modify the window style parameter passed to CreateWindow in w32_createwindow, w32fns.c. It does what I want. Though there is some work establishing the building environment and learning how to build, it worths.

Thanks to free software.