Re: [h-e-w] MS Windows Keybinding

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] MS Windows Keybinding
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 01:38:53 +0100

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
On 10/30/07, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <address@hidden> wrote:

The <apps> key will work as usual. (Though I have a proposal for the use
of it.)

You'll remove bs-show off my <apps> key over my cold, long-time dead,
voudun-animated, decaying body.

Actually I just decided that maybe I will not change your key bindings.

Super and hyper will with my patch work even for the combinations that
w32 normally catches.

Well, you've said: "This comes at the cost of not being able to use
the left or/and Window keys for normal Windows operation while in
Emacs." I don't want to renounce to either one.

There is no need to with the patch. You turn it on just if you want to.