Re: [h-e-w] MS Windows Keybinding

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] MS Windows Keybinding
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:52:16 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:38:03 +0100
From: Will <address@hidden>

how can I delete the default MS Windows Keybinding ALT + LEFT SHIFT which switches between us-american and european keyboard settings?

I don't think you can do this in Emacs.

You can rebind the language switch event to a different key
combination via Control Panel->Regional and Language Options->
Languages->Key Settings.  This will affect the whole system, though.

As Eli says it is not possible to do this in Emacs today. However I believe it would be if my little patch with a low level keyboard hook was accepted into Emacs.