[h-e-w] Re: Windows binaries of CVS Emacs?

From: Dmitry Morozov
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Windows binaries of CVS Emacs?
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:08:15 +0400

I get binaries and source files at ftp://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/auctex/

D. Morozov

Drew Adams wrote:
Is there an HTTP site somewhere that posts Windows binaries for Emacs from
time to time? Ideally, I'd like to be able to pick up a binary and all
source files in zip form.

I used to get a vanilla Emacs zip file at
http://ourcomments.org/cgi-bin/emacsw32-dl-latest.pl periodically, but
Lennart no longer builds binaries from CVS, AFAIK.