Re: [h-e-w] Showing file names with emacs+emacsW32

From: Stéphane De Cara
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Showing file names with emacs+emacsW32
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:17:03 +0200

I use winXP Pro. Maybe that's because I put emacs in the 'Program Files' directory (with a space). For a while I had it on c:\., but I decided to give a try to Windows standards ...

I should also add that, despite this tiny problem, I am more than happy with your distribution of emacs+emacsW32. Keep up the good work!

St.