[h-e-w] [crosspost] Sending mail with an Exchange server

From: Denis Bueno
Subject: [h-e-w] [crosspost] Sending mail with an Exchange server
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:11:01 -0600

[Sorry for spamming the help-emacs-windows list, but this question really
should be crossposted.]

All,

I have some customisations of smtpmail that allow me to send mail using
Gmail's SMTP. I'd like to have similar settings that allow me to send mail
using an Exchange server.

Does anyone have such a setup working for them? How does one do it?

Thanks.

-Denis