Re: [h-e-w] Re: about multi language input

From: 王冬
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: about multi language input
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:31:09 +0800

,----
| (set-language-environment 'Chinese-GB)
| (set-keyboard-coding-system 'chinese-iso-8bit)
`----

OK , i have tried this method even before i post this message .But i can't work with
emacs , even more ,  the inputed chinese character is distortion which can't be recognized.

But i find another solution about this , which is by the help of a windows program call " AppLocale".
I think it is a popular program when you meet the Multi language problem on Windows.

When i use this tool to start emacs with option called "Simple Chinese", the Chinese input goes well.

Although i real want to find the solution from emacs itself , i feel sorry that i can't .
Maybe this is the problem come with Windows , so we can't do anything more.

However , if any one find some , please tell me about it , and let the emacs works more perfectly on All platforms.