Re: [h-e-w] Re: about multi language input

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: about multi language input
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 11:19:44 +0200

On 6/23/07, CHENG Gao <address@hidden> wrote:

And even M$ stopped to support Windoze 95/98(&ME?), why should Emacs
bother to do so and make coding so complicated?

Because Emacs is not only for first-worlders who often can switch
computers at Microsoft's whim...

If it's owing to
hardware limit that only Windoze 95/98/me can be installed, then it
should be high time to convert to some GNU/Linux distro.

...and because we cannot force GNU/Linux down people's throats.

            Juanma