[h-e-w] Can you customize the scrollbar and checkbox?

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: [h-e-w] Can you customize the scrollbar and checkbox?
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:20:39 -0600

Hi Emacs Users,

Scrollbar: Is there a way for Emacs to display the scrollbar as it
is themed with the current Windows visual style? Also, I've tried
customizing the scrollbar but none of the changes I make in customize
seem to matter. Is there something I'm missing?

Checkbox: I was hoping to change the checkbox face that appears in
customize so that it wasn't sunken or 3d, whatever it is, but it
appears not to be editable. Is that correct? (this one's not W32
specific I don't think)

Thanks,
Scott