[h-e-w] no fonts with w32-print-print-buffer-htmlize?

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: [h-e-w] no fonts with w32-print-print-buffer-htmlize?
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:18:52 -0600

Hi Emacs Users,

I can't seem to get w32-print-print-buffer-htmlize to use the same
font as my faces. I'm using color-theme, but even if I use customize
to modify the font of a face and then print that buffer it always
comes out with the same font. Am I missing something? Does it support
different fonts? Also, is there any way to get rid of the temporary
file address on the bottom of the print out?

Thanks,
Scott