Re: [h-e-w] Re: NTEmacs 22.1 on Win 98SE

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: NTEmacs 22.1 on Win 98SE
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:32:03 +0100

Juergen Fenn wrote:
> Thanks. When will new binaries be released so that I can test it on my
> machine?

No idea, the release of 22.2 depends on how many bug reports are
received over the coming days/weeks/months... and how serious they are.
I don't know if Lennart Borgman or one of the others who were providing
CVS snapshots in the past will continue providing them, nor whether they
will provide them from the stable Emacs 22 branch, but that may be a way
to get the fix quicker if you do not want to compile Emacs yourself.