Re: [h-e-w] Re: Emacs 22.1 released

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: Emacs 22.1 released
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 00:34:25 +0100

Mathias Dahl wrote:
> Is it just me that gets "boring" black and white icons in the toolbar?

I suspected that this would be the first FAQ for Emacs 22, despite the
solution being mentioned in the README file on the ftp server, and the
announcement.

Would anyone like to volunteer go through the FAQ and suggest what to
move into an "old versions" section as it is no longer relevant, and
what new information to include.

The latter would be an ongoing process, of course.