Re: [h-e-w] unicode path displays wrong in minibuffer

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] unicode path displays wrong in minibuffer
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 23:20:18 +0200

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 21:54:47 +0200
From: "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden

Did you associate emacsclientw with the file, and did you click on it
after that?  I think the problem only happens in this kind of usage.
Yes, I the file is associated with emacsclientw and I clicked on it.

Then we probably need to compare the details of yours and Johan's
system setup as far as the language, keyboard, and other regional
settings go, including those under the "Advanced" buttons.

I am using an English version of XP Pro. In Control Panel:

  Regional and Language Options
    Languages
      Text Services and input languages
        Details