RE: [h-e-w] pb with the use of Merge

From: Jeff Dwork
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] pb with the use of Merge
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 15:49:01 -0700

Check out Windows Services for Unix from Microsoft
 http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/interopmigration/bb380242.aspx

or search for "Services for Unix" from http://www.microsoft.com/

Works on Windows XP, Windows 2k, Windows Server 2003

Jeff

--
Jeff Dwork                     | address@hidden  408-307-2496 (cell)
Advanced Micro Devices, M/S 362| 408-749-5216 (desk) 408-774-7811 (fax)