Re: [h-e-w] w32: dired displays wrong filesize

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] w32: dired displays wrong filesize
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:09:53 +0100

(directory-files-and-attributes ...) returns the wrong size. If I look
into the C-Code then it appears that the problem is in the function
"directory_files_internal" in dired.c. There "...nbytes" and "len"
variables are only a integers. Unfortunately I am not able to debug
C-Sources.

Thanks for looking into this. I suspect the use of 32 bit integers is only mirroring the return values of the system calls themselves.