AW: [h-e-w] pinyin and chinese characters

From: Gerik v.Graevenitz
Subject: AW: [h-e-w] pinyin and chinese characters
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 18:53:22 +0200

I changed this in the settings of Microsoft pinyin IME 3.0. As I have a German
Windows XP Professional, I have activated "Kompatibilitätsfunktion: Erweiterte
Textdienste in allen Programmen unterstützen", which means "Compatibility
function: Support of extended text services in all programs". I believe that
this is the function you mentioned, but I still get ? when I write with IME 3.0
in the Emacs. Using Emac´s internal input methods, it works.
Any suggestions?