Re: [h-e-w] EmacsW32; tramp trouble with Tru64

From: Nelson E. Ingersoll
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] EmacsW32; tramp trouble with Tru64
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:30:33 -0700

Lennart,

   Sorry.  I normally use the Emacs+EmacsW32 from OurComments.org and it
is the patched version.  Currently I am using the version published
2007.02.25.  I don't really believe it is a problem with the EmacsW32
put out by OurComments.org per se.  I believe it is an issue between
Tramp and Tru64.  I was hoping that someone here might have knowledge of
the problem or a suggestion.

- Nelson

PS - Thank you for the fine work on EmacsW32.  I *really* like
     having it.  It works *very* well for the most part.  And that
     part which doesn't work *very* well, if any, I don't |
     haven't used.

--
Nelson E. Ingersoll
I.T. Senior Systems Engineer