[h-e-w] UK date format in Dired

From: Graham Smith
Subject: [h-e-w] UK date format in Dired
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 08:50:41 +0000

Does Emacs32w control the date format in Dired?

I have two different approaches to changing the date format..

(setq ls-lisp-format-time-list

or

 '(dired-listing-switches "-alD --time-style=locale")

neither of which are having any effect on the date format which is currently year month day, and I want it day month year.

Or maybe I should just leave it at the ISO format. None the less, is this something that emacsw32 could be influencing.

Thanks,

Graham