Re: [h-e-w] Problem with fresh emacsw32 install

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Problem with fresh emacsw32 install
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:37:06 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

The link is much more visible and clear now, thanks.

I am glad you find it so.

I honestly appreciate that you try to protect the GPL.

Protecting the GPL is not my goal.  My goal was to suggest a change in
your links that would make it much easier and more straightforward to
find the sources.  I care much more about availability of sources than
about the GPL.

That reminds me that the GPL actually permits linking to another site which have the sources if there is an agreement with that site. I was thinking about trying to get such an agreement which would have avoided our discussion. (If I had put a link there to the other site, of course ;-)

Maybe such an agreement should be made with Savannah? Or should it be made in my case here with Gnuwin32?