Re: [h-e-w] HTML printing

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] HTML printing
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:28:51 +0100

Hi Graham,

I too found it to be a lot to learn at the beginning.

EmacsW32 is meant to make it easier to learn Emacs on MS Windows. In my opinion it is otherwise much harder to learn Emacs on MS Windows than on unix style OS:es.

Graham Smith wrote:
Lennart,

Sorry, I have got this completely wrong ;-(

The HTML output where the pre-amble i(lines starting with #+s) converted into headings and footers is in the Org-mode publishing options, not the htmlize-view/quick print options.

So all is working as intended.

I am afraid, that while I am convinced that Emacs is worth learning, I am also finding it very confusing.

Thanks for your time, and sorry again.

Graham