Re: [h-e-w] easy install of auctex with emacsw32

From: Ryan Krauss
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] easy install of auctex with emacsw32
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:24:06 -0600

Thanks.  I just notice that it said it was tested with partial success
with auctex and got my hopes up.

On 1/20/07, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <address@hidden> wrote:
Ryan Krauss wrote:
> I did a google site search of the
> emacsw32 site for auctex and found a file called install.el that seems
> like it might do what I want, but I don't know how to use it.  It

Unfortunately I had not had time to finish install.el - and I am in a
little bit of doubt on how to proceed with it. I have not announced its
existence therefor.

But anyway it only supports some elisp packages.