Re: [h-e-w] Problem with fresh emacsw32 install

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Problem with fresh emacsw32 install
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:59:09 +0200

> Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:21:12 +0100
> From: "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden>
> CC:  address@hidden
>
> That part of my site is not very userfriendly. I do not expect anyone to
> download the sources

That is a wrong assumption: the GPL _requires_ that the sources be
readily available.  So please add some text to the pages where you
advertise the additional programs that gives a link to the sources.

> but they are there if someone care:
>
> http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/EmacsW32-only/src/EmacsW32/gbinsrc/

Thanks.  It's so deeply buried that I wouldn't expect anyone to be
able to find the sources.  IMHO, it's a violation of the GPL to hide
the sources so well.