Re: [h-e-w] RE: new user keybindings

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] RE: new user keybindings
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:43:40 +0200

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
However, I don't see how that matters.  You don't need to go as far as
CUA to bump into differences: what about C-f (search) and C-s (save)?
what about C-z (undo) and C-y (redo)?  Are you saying we should remap
them in Emacs as well, for the uniformity's sake?
If we see this as an all or nothing thing, is it really possible to make progress then?