AW: [h-e-w] EmacsW32, gnuserv, pathes in .emacs

From: C.Strobl
Subject: AW: [h-e-w] EmacsW32, gnuserv, pathes in .emacs
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:39:35 +0200

hello lennart,
thanks and you are right, it works all out of the box. my fault was that i
installed the whole emacs/emacsw32-package as normal user and not as
administrator. in this case the installation wizard skips the step with the
file associations without any warning and i made some mistakes arrange the file
associations by foot.
also all files open by default in one frame so i could be content. but my last
question was, because i wasted so much time with this problem and i think it
will be not the last, exists there any list of all cusomize-options (internet,
book,...) with short descriptions, for example to find the option
gnuserv-reuseframe. the option menu is not very clear for me.
christian