Re: [h-e-w] Re: EmacsW32 registry keys and gnuclientw

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: EmacsW32 registry keys and gnuclientw
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 21:48:13 +0100

Brian Elmegaard wrote:
Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:

This is not what I expect to happen. Can you give more details please?
Which version have you installed?

Emacs-22-CvsP060106-EmacsW32-0.99.exe

Was there a question asking if it should be installed for all users?

No.
Many thanks, I think I have found the error. I will upload a new version as soon as I can. However at the moment I am a bit behind checking my patches against the current CVS sources so I can not do this immediately.