[h-e-w] Error msg from emacs-w3m running on windows cygwin

From: reader
Subject: [h-e-w] Error msg from emacs-w3m running on windows cygwin
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 08:17:57 -0600

Running windows xp home with full set of cygwin tools including w3m.

Using emacs 21.3.1 NOT installed from cygwin pkg.

I get this warning on certain mail containing html in gnus newsreader:

  (style/warning) No stylesheets found!  Check configuration! DANGER DANGER!
  Emacs-W3 checked for its stylesheet in the following places
  and did not find one.  This means that some formatting will
  be wrong, and most colors and fonts will not be set up correctly.
  ------
  c:/users/harry/w3/default.css
  c:/users/harry/w3/w3/dark.css
  c:/users/harry/w3/w3/stylesheet-dark

  [...] snip long list of directories checked for style sheet

Is this just something that needs to be copied to a directory in emacs path?

Checking the w3m cygwin installation files I see the list below but no
mention of Style sheets.

------
 usr/bin/w3mman
 usr/bin/w3m.exe
 usr/libexec/w3m/cgi-bin/dirlist.cgi
 usr/libexec/w3m/cgi-bin/w3mhelp.cgi
 usr/libexec/w3m/cgi-bin/w3mmail.cgi
 usr/libexec/w3m/cgi-bin/multipart.cgi
 usr/libexec/w3m/cgi-bin/w3mman2html.cgi
 usr/libexec/w3m/cgi-bin/w3mbookmark.exe
 usr/libexec/w3m/cgi-bin/w3mhelperpanel.exe
 usr/libexec/w3m/xface2xpm
 usr/libexec/w3m/w3mimgdisplay.exe
 usr/libexec/w3m/inflate.exe
 usr/share/w3m/w3mhelp.html