[h-e-w] File type association defaults

From: Kelly O'Hara
Subject: [h-e-w] File type association defaults
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:01:34 -0700

Hello,

I recently installed the latest version of Emacs W32 and noticed that filetype associations doesnt seem to work well with filenames with spaces in the name or path after performing a new installation I noticed that the filetype association was set without quotations around the %1 for the gnuserv.

If I manually included quotations around the %1, files with spaces in them work fine.

Just wanted to send this FYI to ya!

- Kelly