[h-e-w] Re: Speedbar font

From: Olive
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Speedbar font
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:08:35 +0200

Heffer, Simon wrote:

I'm using set-default-font in my .emacs to set my default font but the
speedbar still uses the old one. I've tried using the registry
Emacs.Font method but when I do this I get a lot of artefacts - a
rectangle - mainly when moving the cursor left. This happens
regardless of the font used. There doesn't seem to be a specific
function for this.

Any ideas?

In the font you use in the registry; replace the encoding part of the font (the last two parts; which is something like 8859-1) by *-*

Olive