Re: [h-e-w] isearch problem

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] isearch problem
Date: 07 Feb 2005 17:04:25 -0600

On Sunday, February 06, "Lennart Borgman" <address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]

Running with emacs 20.7.3, I _do_ have that function:

    tail of isearch.el:

    (defun isearch-last-command-char ()
      ;; General function to return the last command character.
      last-command-char)

    ;;; isearch.el ends here

So it sounds like maybe Guy is trying to run a version
20 isearch under version 21.  Perhaps simply defining
the function would be enough to solve Guy's problem,
though I would expect other incompatibilities as well.

Regards,
  David V.