RE: [h-e-w] Resizing a frame's font

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Resizing a frame's font
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 08:55:03 -0800

You can alternatively use my library doremi-frm.el to change font size
incrementally using the arrow keys or mouse wheel (zooming the page). See
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/DoReMi for more information, and
http://www.emacswiki.org/elisp/doremi-frm.el for the library.

Library doremi-frm.el requires a couple of other libraries that are also
available on the EmacsWiki, at http://www.emacswiki.org/elisp/. In addition
to the code for changing font size, it has code for other incremental
frame-property changes, such as frame size, position, and background color.

 - Drew