Re: [h-e-w] Suggestion of a good font standard font to use

From: Beverley Eyre
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Suggestion of a good font standard font to use
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:59:33 -0800

What version of Windows are you using? I'm using 2K, and I don't have "Effects" as an option under "Appearance". Does anyone know whether this is possible under 2K?

thanks

Bev

Drew Adams wrote:
Are you speaking about smoothing the edges of screen fonts? It works fine for me. Right-click display > Properties > Appearance > Effects > Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts > ClearType. It's one of the main reasons I prefer to use Emacs on Windows.

   - Drew
Selecting "Cleartype"  or None does not affect Emacs.

--
_  _____
\  )__