Re: [h-e-w] gnuserv maintenance

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] gnuserv maintenance
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:28:21 +0100

David Vanderschel wrote:
Are you saying that you know for a fact that gnuclient
actually sees the -q argument when you drop a file
onto that shortcut?
Yes, on Windows 2000 it does. I just tried it on a Windows 98 machine, and sadly there it does fail to recognise the -q.

There is no DOS window with gnuclientw.

Yes there is;
I don't know what version of gnuclientw you are using, but for all versions I have used (at least 2, maybe 3), gnuclientw does not open a DOS window. This is the case on Windows 98 for me too.