[h-e-w] Re: Images in CVS build

From: CHENG Gao
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Images in CVS build
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:55:47 +0800

I think purpose of installing MSYS is for some commands used by
configure.bat as cp & rm. For these commands, cygwin is good enough. I
just forgot to mention that I have cygwin installed. Thus I see no reason to
install MSYS.

For image support, gif/xpm need some special processing.

I'll have supper soon. After that, I'll try to translate my tutorial to
English. Wish this can help some users.

--
No God blessing me
No Dog barking at me