Re: [h-e-w] Re: Images in CVS build

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: Images in CVS build
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 11:38:06 +0200

You wrote in another letter that you are doing this without MSYS. Would it
not be a good choice to do it with MSYS? That would perhaps mix better with
the code for building Emacs on GNU/Linux and have benefits in the long run.

I have tried to built with MSYS (but without image support) and seen some
small problems that I am trying to correct through Emacs Devel list. I
believe that MSYS very soon could be used without problems.

- Lennart