Re: [h-e-w] Some info about Gnuserv and secure IMAP/SMTP via Gnus

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Some info about Gnuserv and secure IMAP/SMTP via Gnus
Date: 12 Oct 2004 16:53:24 -0500

A correction with respect to my comment about not
having the problem of frame becoming visible:

I should have said that I do not _usually_ have any
such problem.  However, when my desktop gets
cluttered, sometimes emacs does not behave correctly.
However, it is not necessarily an issue of
minimized/maximized.  It can also be a situation where
the window is not minimized but is occluded and fails
to come to the front.  Indeed, I have even complained
about the flakeyness in the past:

    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-emacs-windows/2002-06/msg00122.html

I will try Edi's version in hopes that it addresses my
lack of reliability in this area.

Regards,
  David V.