[h-e-w] Problem with block commenting

From: Eugene E Ezekiel
Subject: [h-e-w] Problem with block commenting
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:33:59 +0800

Hi,

I have a problem in Emacs, when I block comment only the First Line gets highlighted.  I tried doing M-q (c-fill-paragraph) inside the block, now the block is highlighted but the block is indented in a paragraph. Then when I uncomment the block, the highlighting of the block still remains. How do i block comment so the whole block is highlighted without having to do M-q?

Thanks.

Drop dead,

o+<

P.S: This is my first time posting in a newsgroup, wonder how it’ll go.

Important: If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer. Thank you.