[h-e-w] Running interactive Subversion in emacs cmd shell

From: Geert Ribbers
Subject: [h-e-w] Running interactive Subversion in emacs cmd shell
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:36:46 +0200

Hi.

I try to run Subversion commands in a cmd shell in emacs on Windows XP
(using emacs/bin/cmdproxy.exe -i).
Emacs version: "GNU Emacs 21.3.1 (i386-msvc-nt5.1.2600) of 2003-03-28 on
buffy".
Works perfectly until I get prompted for something: my answers don't reach
the Subversion process, it keeps waiting for my answers.
When I then quit the process with C-c C-c, the next process-prompt suddenly
appears (but I am on the command-prompt again).
Is there a special key-combination I need to use?
I tried entering with ^M, \r, \n...
Doing the same thing in a Windows cmd-shell works perfectly (just entering
the answer with enter gives me the next process-prompt).
What can I be doing wrong?

Regards, Geert Ribbers