[h-e-w] Printing from Emacs

From: gerald . jean
Subject: [h-e-w] Printing from Emacs
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:32:36 -0400

Hello,

I am using Emacs 21.3 under Windows 2000.  Recently our IT people wiped my
PC clean and installed Windows 2000 on my machine.  Since then I can't
print from Emacs anymore.  I've been unsing Emacs on the same machine with
Windows NT as OS for several years with no printing problems.  Now, however
I try printing, I get the following message in the *Message* window:

Formatting...done
Printing...
direct-print-region-helper: Lseek error: invalid argument, c:/PRN

I am using the same ".emacs" file as before and I get the same message
trying to PostScript print or just the regular Windows print.

Any clue?

Gérald Jean
Analyste-conseil (statistiques), Actuariat
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: address@hidden

"In God we trust all others must bring data"  W. Edwards Deming