Re: [h-e-w] OpenSP

From: Christopher G D Tipper
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] OpenSP
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:59:40 +0100

This looks like a useful system. My basic question is mechanical: is there an
easy way to convert a document created in Text Mode (autofill) into XML? I
like to compose my essays and then worry about markup later during the
editorial process.

Specifically what is the command to insert bracing tags around a paragraph,
for example?

Christopher